Molok Christmas Edition! Molok Christmas Edition!

Needs major improvement in most elements.

Clearly just recycled from a tutorial for the program. Graphics are done in MS paint, buttons on main menu are aligned crookedly, and there's no sound effects. Having a copy of The Games Factory does not entitle you to churn out stuff from the tutorials and expect it to be accepted as quality work. You need to go back and look at how you're doing your graphics and gameplay before trying again.

Bloons 2 Bloons 2

Another Top Notch Installment

I wasn't sure what would distinguish this from More Bloons and such, but the array of new stuff is enough to qualify it as a sequel. It's brilliantly executed and fun to play, while also challenging. Unfortunately, by its very nature, it will always have a weirdly low score because people won't be able to beat it and will rate 0.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Clever concept, brilliant execution

As can be expected, an armorgames sponsored game delivered as it should. Any game that starts with a reference to The Producers can't be that bad!

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

If something has a producer, it means the developer had some extra motivation to develop ;)
-Dim

Gearlock: Episode 1 Gearlock: Episode 1

Well done!

The visual style was very unique and interesting and the puzzles were just challenging enough. I look forward to the second installment as well as more from you.

Hyptosis responds:

Thank you so much! Means a lot to me. ^_^

Canabalt Canabalt

Awesome game

So inventive, and the ending was awesome!

Wingmen Wingmen

Fun game, with a few flaws

As other reviewers have stated, it has a good concept but is poorly executed in that it fails to hold your attention. The ability to shift to a "pilot mode" would have been interesting.

I would like to see these sprites reused in a flying action game.

Avoid Things. Avoid Things.

Fun, but I have a question!

What game did you take the death sound from? Because I recognized it and now it will bother me until I find out what is. Also, I found the "x" a little hard to click when the boxes pop up.

Demon Run Demon Run

A couple suggestions,

I would add a very short "slide" effect when you stop moving to make the movement a little more realistic. A couple character animations and sound effects would also have been a good suggestions.

rex902134 responds:

verry, verry good point.

One Button Bob One Button Bob

Loved it!

Very challenging! I enjoyed the commodore64-inspired intro!

Snackalope Snackalope

It's alaska...On weed!

Pretty funny and unique design, but it got boring after a while. Great way to kill some time.